Stringer width 7 3/16″
Estimated weight per step 15 lbs
Recommended step’s thickness 1 5/8″ and over
Step’s width 54″ maximum
Option Screw cover for stringer mounting plate
Available colors ACV, BU, BW, CM, CU, GU, MU, NT, NU
Steel Stringers Stairs SE
Why Metal Stringers?
Features of Steel Stringer Stairs:
1. Durability: Made from steel, these stairs are built to last and can withstand heavy foot traffic and environmental elements.
2. Modern Aesthetic: The sleek design of steel stringer stairs provides a contemporary look that can elevate the aesthetic of any space.
3. Customizable: They can be tailored to fit specific dimensions and can be paired with a variety of tread materials and handrail designs.
4. Space-saving: Their design can be more compact than traditional staircases, making them ideal for areas with limited space.
5. Low Maintenance: Steel doesn’t warp or rot, and with the right finish, it can resist rust and other forms of degradation.
6. Safety: Often designed with non-slip treads and robust handrails, these stairs prioritize user safety.
7. Versatility: Suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications.
8. Compatible with Building Codes: Designed to comply with Ontario and Regional Building Codes
1. Longevity: Customers who are tired of replacing or repairing wooden stairs will appreciate the long-lasting nature of steel.
2. Enhanced Home Value: The modern aesthetic can increase the appeal and value of a property.
3. Cost-effective in the Long Run: While the initial investment might be higher, the durability and low maintenance can result in savings over time.
4. Space Optimization: For those with limited space, these stairs can provide an elegant solution without consuming a large footprint.
5. Safety Assurance: Customers concerned about the safety of their staircases, especially in wet or outdoor environments, will find peace of mind with the non-slip and sturdy design.
6. Personalization: For those wanting a unique staircase that matches their decor, the customizable nature of steel stringer stairs is a significant advantage.
Mono beam Stairs are the perfect way to add a modern touch to your home. They are sleek and stylish and make a great addition to any home. Steel Stingers are one of the most durable stairs. Because of the steel structure and our engineered treads, we are able to maximize the stair’s efficiency and create a beautiful masterpiece.
Seattle style is one of the newest models in our collection. The Stringer shape would create a floating sense and a beautiful transition from the treads to the stringer. This is an open riser Stair which would be a perfect fit for a modern house and any other place would need to attract more lights inside and create an open feeling. This mono beam is 30% lighter than the other mono beams model which makes it a perfect fit in many site conditions.
The profile is simple and minimal which allows fitting to any design. Deslo Stairs Steel Stingers are made with the latest manufacturing methods to produce the cleanest look possible. This mono-beam model is produced by CNC methods from sheet metal and bent and welded internally to have clean and hidden seams. Unlike any other Metal mono beam, you won’t see any visible welding and all the details are perfectly engineered and designed to achieve meticulous details.
The treads are bolted from underneath and a metal cap would be covering the space on top. The benefits of this steel stringer model are that the treads are substitutable which means can be replaced and customized in the future.
Our Steel Stringers are prefabricated in the factory and would be shipped on-site in pieces and assembled on-site to have the maximum accuracy.
Self Supported Landings
Deslo Stairs Monobeams can be extended as Self Supporting Landings. This means you wouldn’t need to build any landings! Self-supporting landings can be used in different conditions depending on the opening.
The treads can be customized in terms of material and species and thickness.
Depending on the model the thickness of the treads starts from 2-1/4.
And can be updated to 2-3/4 – 3+. For this Model we would suggest that going 3+ in order to have more support underneath.
Wood Species for Open Riser
The species of the wood can be customized as well.
Red Oak, White Oak, Maple, Walnut, Birch.
Our standard treads for this model are solid oak and can be customized with an engineered box or stone treads.
The treads colors are optional and can be Stained or painted to any color. If the sample of the floorings or any other references to match with is provided to us we can match the color.
Color of the stingers:
Deslo Mono Beams are powder coated with a variety of color options. Our powder coating process involves the highest technology and quality control.
Railings for Metal Stairs
Depending on the design, the railings can be varied in terms of the model and hardware.Glass railings are one of the most popular railings that would match with mono beam since it’s a modern and transparent element and would match perfectly with the New York model. There are many other options such as Iron railing, Pickets, and …
For more information about the Railings Please Visit the Our Railings section on our Website.
Handrails can be customized in Material, Position, and Profile design.
There are varieties of materials that can be used for handrails such as Wood, Metal …
Wood Handrails are stylish and come in a variety of styles and profiles and species. Deslo Stairs offers many customs and standard profiles to match any interior design of your project to create absolute beauty along with technical functionality.
Position: Depending on the details of the railings and stairs width the position of the handrails can be on side of the stairs or on top of the railings. Deslo Stairs Offers an elegant design of the hardware required such as brackets to match perfectly all the details.
Deslo Understands .it’s a lot of details and variations and that is why we offer design consultation to help our clients Design, Visualize their Dream Stairs.